Business Intelligence and Geopolitics
Seven-day training where hottest topics in International Relations especially on the EU’s agenda are presented by top scholar’s and experts on their fields.
We don’t believe in “catalogue” one-size-fits-all solutions. All our contents are shaped in close coordination with our clients and tailored to their needs.
We are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that only the best and most experienced professionals in their fields are utilized as trainers.
Accordingly, we don’t limit ourselves to experts in the vicinity but rather bring in the best talent from around the world at the risk of decreasing our own gains.
- Training consists of 3-Day lectures whereby a topic is presented and a follow-up discussion session with the participation of trainees
- Where applicable, lecturers organize
- All lectures have a special focus on the bottom-line for the focused region.
- Participants are taken to a tour of most important European Institutions – Parliament; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Security, Regional Development, International Trade, Industry Research and Energy Committees; and the EU Commission- where a meeting with leading Member of Parliaments and their staff is organized.
- Content is tailored to the needs of the audience,
- Networking dinner and cocktails are organized where politicians, academics as well as industry members are present.
- If desired, a cultural awareness portion of extra two days can be added. (Brugge, Paris, and Amsterdam)
- Latest trends and developments in European Security and Diplomatic Agenda
- Global Energy Market and its Influence: A European Perspective
- China-One Road and One Belt initiative
- European policies related tothe focused region/country and the Image of the focused region/country in Europe
- Changes in US Foreign and Security Policy and its Effects on Europe and the focused region/country
- Trends in NATO and NATO perspective on the focused region/country, Ends-Ways-Means for wider cooperation and strategic partnership between NATO and the focused region/country
- Latest trends in Modern Warfare: Hybrid Warfare, Political Warfare, Cyber Defence
- Strategic intelligence leadership
- Civil-military interaction and cooperation training
- Strategic communication as central to the security sector
Our Partners and Collaborators
Recently, I attended the “AI Centric Transformation for Business” organised by Horizon Global Academy. I enjoyed the opportunity to listen and exchange with academics, experts and businesses that are in the forefront of AI technology. The morning sessions in particular had a practical and engaging appeal which made it easier for non experts to follow the conversation. I’d love to see another event with European companies showcasing best practices and case studies of the benefits of AI technology.
Our Clients Are Like Family
Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auc
Please explain your request with some specific details. (Program, course etc.)