Senior Training: Global Trends, Europe, NATO and the Focused Region/Country
Seven-day training where hottest topics in International Relations especially on the EU’s agenda are presented by top scholar’s and experts on their fields.
- Training consists of 3-Day lectures whereby a topic is presented and a follow-up discussion session with the participation of trainees
- Where applicable, lecturers organize
- All lectures have a special focus on the bottom-line for the focused region.
- Participants are taken to a tour of most important European Institutions – Parliament; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Security, Regional Development, International Trade, Industry Research and Energy Committees; and the EU Commission- where a meeting with leading Member of Parliaments and their staff is organized.
- Content is tailored to the needs of the audience,
- Networking dinner and cocktails are organized where politicians, academics as well as industry members are present.
- If desired, a cultural awareness portion of extra two days can be added. (Brugge, Paris, and Amsterdam)
- Latest trends and developments in European Security and Diplomatic Agenda
- Global Energy Market and its Influence: A European Perspective
- China-One Road and One Belt initiative
- European policies related tothe focused region/country and the Image of the focused region/country in Europe
- Changes in US Foreign and Security Policy and its Effects on Europe and the focused region/country
- Trends in NATO and NATO perspective on the focused region/country, Ends-Ways-Means for wider cooperation and strategic partnership between NATO and the focused region/country
- Latest trends in Modern Warfare: Hybrid Warfare, Political Warfare, Cyber Defence
- Strategic intelligence leadership
- Civil-military interaction and cooperation training
- Strategic communication as central to the security secto
Terms and Conditions
Payment and registration
The cost of tuition for the training is as follows:
The course/seminar tuition fee includes, online/offline course materials.
Horizon Global Academy (HGA) provides light refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks.
The course tuition fee does not include accommodation, meals, travel or any other expenses that may be incurred by attendees.
Training fees must be paid prior to start of the trainings, courses or seminars.
All local bank charges are for delegate’s account.
All HGA course fees are subject to the current Belgian VAT.
Registration is only final upon receipt of applicable training fees in full and subject to approval of HGA. We will provide confirmation of your registration within 5 working days of receiving the training fees.
An Early Bird Ticket option will be granted to participants whose course fees are paid at least 45 days prior to the start of the training course.
Should circumstances require you to cancel your participation at one of the training courses, the following charges will apply:
- More than 4 weeks prior to start of the training course –No penalty (Except for 30€ admission fee)
- More than 2 weeks and less than 4 weeks prior to start of the training course – 25% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to start of the training course – full fee.
Therefore, it is subject to approval of HGA, transferring of registration to a colleague is possible.
All cancellations or transfers are to be communicated in writing. We will provide confirmation of your cancellation or transfer within 5 working days.
If you do not attend a training course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require HGA to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and either a transfer to another course date or a full refund of training course fees.
HGA has no responsibility to refund any costs other than the course, seminar or training program.
The right of ownership in respect of all original work created by consultants, lecturers and the experts of HGA remains the property of the HGA.
Any complaint concerning HGA invoices shall be lodged in writing within 8 days of invoice date.
All disputes will be decided by the Court of Flemish Brabant Province even in case of plurality of defendants, actions in intervention and dispute abroad.
The London School of Economics and Political Science
The American University of Paris
The University of Delaware
The University of South Wales
LUISS Guido Carli of Rome
National Defense University in Washington DC
Thanks to its in-house expertise comprising of highly educated experienced security professionals, diplomats, academics, and its wide network among the key European institutions and prominent figures.
Robert M. Cutler
Institute of European, Russian & Eurasian Studies Carleton University, Ottawa
Thomas Lionel Smets
Security Consultant & Designer
Chief Executive Officer
CEBiz S.A. International Trade and Development
Mehmet M. Ari
University of Bonn
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University of Antwerp & Beyond the Horizon ISSG
MSc, Military Analyst
University of Antwerp & Beyond the Horizon ISSG
Sunder Singh Khari
Information Security Consultant
Integrated Communicator and Networker
The Université catholique de Louvain
Senior Data Scientist, PhD Researcher
Yunus Emrah Bulut
Data Science Instructor
Thinkful and Datajarlabs
Analyst-Cyber Defence Strategy Developer
Defence Planning and Cyber Analyst
AI-Centric Transformation in Business
Mid to Senior Level Business Leaders and Company Staff in Related Areas
Send us a Message
Tel: +32 (0) 2 801 13 57