Cybersecurity Risk Management
The world has been transformed into a global village thanks to the advancements in, inter alia, transportation and communication. Among those advancements, internet is by far the most important. Day by day, our dependence to the internet increases, so does the quantity and quality of the cyber-attacks, transcending even governments’ capacity to tackle them.Almost two thirds (66%) of companies in Belgium were victims of cybercrime according to a large-scale research funded by BELSCO, a Belgian federal government body for research policy. Cybercrime doesn’t have borders, the estimated global cost of cybercrime is about €525 billion in which the estimation for Europe and Central Asia floats around €170 billion.
According to German IT industry association BITCOM, more than half of the German companies suffered from cybercrime. It is estimated that this corresponds to a 55 billion euros’ worth of damage annually. In another research, conducted in collaboration with the UK Government, the cost of cybercrime to the UK is calculated to be £27bn (37 billion euro) per annum.
In this regard, cybersecurity risk management is becoming a fundamental part of management function of every organization, be it government or business. Horizon Global Academy’s Cybersecurity Risk Management course will enable managers in public and private sectors; analysts as well as security and technology specialists to grasp the cyber domain, facing threats and how to mitigate risks.
What We offer
One-day compact course
incl. case study workshop
3 subsequent months 👇👇🏽
Text your Questions
(1-Time & Remote)
Vulnerability Test and Confidential Report
Cyber Resilience Consultancy
(Upon request & based on Confidential Report)
Follow-up Package Conditions
- This follow-up package is created by Horizon Global Academy (HGA) for « Cybersecurity Risk Management » (Non-Technical Executives) training.
- Participants who register for the training have the right to exploit this follow-up package for 3 subsequent months, starting from the training day.
- Participation to the training is mandatory for getting the follow-up package.
- All enquires and further demands should be addressed to official info email address of HGA (email@example.com) with the participant’s registered email to the training.
- Package consists of 4 different element with different provisions.
- Text your Questions: This is a free option which you can use during this period. All questions as well as the answers will be in written form. The response would be given within 3 working days at the latest to the same email address. This option can be used for overcoming the basic difficulties in implementing the newly acquired knowledge and should be used as such. HGA reserves to cancel it in case of misuse (such as tens of questions daily).
- On-Demand Mentoring: This is also another free option to be exploited within this period. Requests for 1-time on-demand mentoring should be made to the official email address of HGA as well with detailed description of what is exactly demanded. A response would be given within 3 working days with an appointment through videoconference (through Zoom or Skype) within 7 working days. The appointments should last around 30 minutes between 10h00 and 19h00.
- Vulnerability Test and Confidential Report: Willing companies may have a free vulnerability test for their system infrastructures and receive a confidential report on the situation explaining the strong and weak facets as well as recommendations to improve their resilience. Applications should be done to the official email address of HGA and maximum 5 IP addresses can be tested for a participant company.
- Cyber Resilience Consultancy: Companies need to have vulnerability test to exploit this option which is based on the confidential report of the former option. Moreover, this option is not free, but comes with a %20 discount. Application should be done to the official address of HGA, explaining what the company needs in general terms. Further conditions will be set mutually between HGA and the company.
- Be aware of the risks posed by cyber threats.
- Be able to discern cyber threats and possible actors behind cybercrime.
- Grasp how cyber attacks pose risk to your business.
- Figure out assets in your business including AI powered systems.
- Not feel sidelined by IT experts nor perplexed by the complexity of their work, rather, supervise IT experts as they respond incidents.
- Lead designing an architecture to mitigate the risks posed by cyberthreats.
09:00 – 9:30
Registration and Light Breakfast
09:30 – 09:40
Cybersecurity as a Major Risk
09:40 – 10:20
Cyber Threats, Actors and Methodologies
10:20 – 11:00
Business Systems and Information Assets
11:00 – 11:10
11:10 – 11:50
Managing Cyber Risks and Leadership
11:50 – 12:30
Cybersecurity of AI Algorithms/AI Powered Systems
12:30 – 13:10
13:10 – 13:50
Cybersecurity and GDPR
13:50 – 14:30
Cyber Response Readiness (Supervising Incident Response)
14:30 – 16:00
Cybersecurity Mitigation Strategy (Case Study)
Our Clients Are Like Family
We don’t believe in “catalogue” one-size-fits-all solutions. All our contents are shaped in close coordination with our clients and tailored to their needs.