Crises happen, it’s not in our hands. Yet, implementing some tried and true common risk management tactics is in our hands, and this can certainly ease an organisation through a crisis, including the current COVID-19 crisis.
Perhaps the main takeaway after things have calmed down and started to return to whatever the new normal will be is that risk management can greatly assist an organisation in dealing with such unexpected events.
Developing and implementing a robust risk management strategy is invaluable in unique times. Once the crisis has started to recede for your organisation, that is the time to develop a strategically thought out risk management plan, so managing the next crisis will be much more efficient.
- Senior leaders and managers
- Relevant staff of organisations
- Master risk management strategies
- Evaluate risk and execute mitigation measures
- Compare the pros and cons of various risk models and determine the best for your organisation
- Exercise hands-on scenarios
- Understanding risk management
- Risk management theories
- Introduction of ViStA Risk Management framework
- Risk evaluation
- Strategic risk planning
- Risk mitigation and treatment
- Best practices
- Case studies
- Hands-on workshop
Our Clients Are Like Family
We don’t believe in “catalogue” one-size-fits-all solutions. All our contents are shaped in close coordination with our clients and tailored to their needs.
+32 (0) 2 801 13 57-58
Davincilaan 1, 1932 Brussels Belgium
© Copyright HGA 2017-2023