Strategies are key for the long term success of any organization only when they are actionable and aligned with the vision and actions.
This training will introduce the ViStA Strategic Management Framework which introduces a visual and practical set of tools to ensure the vision, strategies and actions of organizations are aligned. The framework also covers how strategic evaluation and strategy development has to be done and the performance based strategic implementation.
This training will also manifest its impact through case analysis.
- Senior leaders and managers
- Relevant staff of organisations
- Digest the steps of strategic management
- Master in strategic planning and implementation
- Compare the pros and cons of various strategic management models
- Exercise hands-on scenarios
- Understanding strategic management
- Strategic management theories
- Introduction of ViStA strategic management framework
- Strategic evaluation
- Strategic planning
- Strategy implementation
- Best practices
- Case studies
- Hands-on workshop
Our Clients Are Like Family
We don’t believe in “catalogue” one-size-fits-all solutions. All our contents are shaped in close coordination with our clients and tailored to their needs.
+32 (0) 2 801 13 57-58
Davincilaan 1, 1932 Brussels Belgium
© Copyright HGA 2017-2023